During pregnancy, a woman’s body will normally expand and even the breasts will get bigger and this calls for plus size maternity bras. Plsu size maternity bras can support the enlargement of the breasts of a pregnant woman fully. However, finding such maternity bras in the plus size is still considered as a challenge because the body will still change during the whole nine months and pregnant women would sure love to get a maternity bra that can last throughout those months.
Here are some tips that can help you in locating the best plus size maternity bras that will stick with you through your pregnancy:
- Go for plus size maternity bras that are widely-spaced and have cushioned straps as this will provide you comfort.
- Check is the maternity bra has a 4-hook back closure
- When you’re buying a bra, try it on and make sure that it fits. Don’t think about a particular maternity bra that you will think will fit in a few months
- It is also best if you choose underwire bras for a much better support or go for bras that has flexible plastic.
- Since you are in the search for good plus size maternity bras, it is always best that you purchase nursing bras as well as this will come in handy at the end of your pregnancy especially if you plan to breastfeed.
Don’t worry as there are also cheap maternity bras out ther and the cheap ones also offer undeniable support.
When it comes to getting the proper fit: what type of plus size maternity bras do you need?
It is very essential that you try on different styles of bras before making a final decision on which plus size maternity bras you should go for. This will also ensure you that your breasts are properly supported. In order for you to determine your cup size, measure around the top part of yor chest, abovethe breasts but below the arms. If you get an uneven number, round it up.
When you are trying a plus size maternity bra, keep in mind that the band should be tight enough to provide support. If it is loose you have to adjust the straps and make it ride up in the back, you must consider going down a band size. On the other hand, if the band is too tight, it will ride up in the back before adjusting straps which will cause breasts to sag in the front. It is possible that the problem is not necessarily the band size but it could also be the result of an imporper cup fit so try going up a cup size before band size.
You should remember that when you’re choosing a bra for pregnancy or a pregnancy bra, the cups should contain the entire breasts and the same advice goes to women who are not pregnant. There are many stores that you can check online if you plan to look for plus size maternity bras, and have a safe and comfortable pregnancy.
Get your plus size maternity bras now and follow the simple tips listed above!